Tuesday, June 26, 2007

For the Love of All Things Hairy



Dear Avid Readers. I feel like this man, minus the facial hair. Two years ago I decided that I wanted to donate my hair to Locks of Love. From the moment the decision was made I've been growing out my hair. In the last 2 years I've only gotten 1 trim of about 2 inches. It was 98Degrees today. I am dying. Although I've chosen August 18th as the day in which to chop off my mane, I must say, dear avid readers, I may not make it until then. Having been blessed with a head FULL of thick, course, black hair, my head feels like an oven when I step outside during the dogs days of summer. Therefore, for all my avid readers who were patiently awaiting August 18th to see the new, improved, and lighter yours truly, I must confess....the New Me may be coming much, much sooner.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well if we don't get to see it in person, you must must send pictures of the new do!

Anonymous said...

I will try to get you pictures, although without a digital camera my pictures are all courtesy of google.com. But I will try to borrow one...but it is definately coming off SOON! or else yours truly will melt away.