Friday, October 12, 2007

No Twix for You!

Dear Avid Readers,

I apologize for not updating as much as I should. I swear things have just been dull and hectic all at once. I got reamed a new #%^hole for wearing an Iowa Hawkeyes shirt to an Illinois football game. The best part was I really thought it would be awesome, because I never support any sports and I thought I was doing a favor for my sport fans (j & m) but instead I learned that just because you are wearing a sports jersey does not make you welcome at ANY sports event.

Second, as I have been patiently waiting to hear back from TWIX (the commercial Yours Truly and the brother did during my birthday weekend) I am sad to announce that we were not the chosen one. In fact they never called to dole out the bad news. I must say I am a little disappointed in TWIX, because I was so excited about our "commericial"

Third, it has been raining here like no ones business. I hate it. I wish it were sunny. Although the only good thing is the boy and I have plenty of excuses to sit in the dark and watch every episode of 24 known to man.

That's it for now dear avid readers. More updates to come I swear!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am shocked, just shocked. I'm at a loss for words really. Twix is so ridiculous not to realize the star quality they had before them!

May Yang-Lee Photography said...

So by any chance the 24 you are watching are from michael and I?

May Yang-Lee Photography said...

I am also just happy someone is blogging again, i need updates!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, sorry about that avid readers. I shall become better at blogging I swear. It's hard without a camera to take pictures so then without pictures it's hard to document life and so on and so forth...but I am glad you guys are still checking in once in awhile.

Michelle said...

So sorry about the mean Illini at the game! I DO appreciate you hanging out though!!