Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Food For Thought

Dear Avid Readers, Just a fun, slow day in the office so I thought I would share with you some things that I've been thinking about...
First, since I've donated my hair back in August I haven't had a cut/trim since. I was looking through some old pictures and was thinking of some new looks as I want to get my hair cut in the next week or so. So, for my dear avid readers, please let me know whether you think I need bangs or no bangs.

Secondly, here is a first for Yours Truly, and I think it was due to this picture. First of all, this is my little nephew Max. He is tiny and perfect and adorable. Well, as I was looking at all the pictures of Max yesterday I fell in love with this one where he is in a stocking. Last night, I went home, ate some polenta, watched some Making the Band 4 and then went to bed. And dear avid readers, I had my first maternal dream. It was crazy. I dreamt that I was in the hospital about to deliver and I couldn't get a hold of anyone. Not the baby's daddy, not my mom, my brothers, or even girlfriends. And I kept trying to hold it in, but I ended up delivering a baby with the doctor looking very similar to the picture below Max.

This is the Shock Doc (Again I blame the postings of Royally F#%^ed for giving me vision of a Shock Doc) Either way, it was my first dream where I was a "mother" hmmmm interesting.
This next picture is for Yours Truly's little brother who is miles and miles away in another country. We had a fantastic chat today on gmail where I informed him that his brother and cousin both have decided to grow a mustache. After he laughed for a good three minutes he wrote that he can't wait to see it. Therefore, this post is for Rob. (do you see what I mean by 13 year old and catepillar?)

That's it folks. My dear avid readers with blogs and who actually update...I love reading them and promise to comment more!

2 comments:

Michael & May said...

Dang first bangs and than babies? take it easy...

Michelle said...

i like the bangs, Doris!