Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Desparately Seeking Perfection

Dear Avid Readers,

As some of you might know, Yours Truly has been desparately trying to find the perfect venue to host this little shin dig I like to call 'My Crossover" However, I find it amusing that since moving to New York I've found that finding the right venue is much like finding the right man...not only is it hard one, but one must learn the art of compromise. It is amusing to Yours Truly how many rules and stipulations there are in order to rent a space. However, upon searching and searching and searching Yours Truly may have found a cute little venue called Jadis. Not only is it located in the heart of LES, which makes Yours Truly truly giddy, but it encompasses the quaintness of the midwestern girl that I am with the slick and groovy city-esque wine list that I love. Dear Avid Readers, may I present to you Jadis. This is a cute little place that Yours Truly is in the midst of trying to book. So please, cross your fingers and lets all hope for the best.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, it's french! Eric will love that! Looks cute! Where is LES?

Anonymous said...

It's the Lower East Side which is North of me but further East...cute little neighborhood bar...let's just hope he doesn't get back to me with a charge of something ridiculous like $500 an hour or somethign like that.