Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I'm turning 30!


Dear Avid Readers. As most of you know, Yours Truly will be turning 30 this year in August. As I desparately try to find a venue and plan for this blessed event I am stuck at a crossroads as to what the theme of this years Extravaganza should be. I have come up with a few ideas but would like to open this forum up to my peeps...that's you dear avid readers. Please feel free to adjust, comment, or give you suggestions to me. Winner will be announced July 15, 2007 on The Daily Grind of Yours Truly


Here are the Top Seven Themes of this years Pah-Tee...



1. "The Dirty Thirty...Come with your favorite dirty joke"



2. "The Big Three Oh...Come as a famous Pimp or Ho"



3. "Twenty No More...Dress to Wow the Bouncer at the Door"



4. "Thirties like the Nitty Gritty...Come dressed As Sex in the City"



5. "To my 20's I say So Long...Come dressed as your favorite Song"



6. "Turning 30? That's so Hot...Come ready to shoot your favorite Shot"


7. "One step closer to Grandma' D...Dress as your favorite Celebriteeeee."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE SONG ONE!!! I'M COMING AS AN "UMBRELLA - ELLA - ELLA - A - A - A...." lol.

1dorislee said...

I'm not quite sure I know that song Mich. But your vote does count for quite a bit. A friend of mine also came up with the song "I'm turning Japanese" and everytime you meet someone keep turning...although for us it would be more like I'm turning Chinese...but who can tell.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...Well since I already bought by dress I vote for 3, 4 or 6! I love Doris theme parties! I remember the first one oh so fondly. Red red wine...

Anonymous said...

Ah yes, I am an avid lover of theme parties...and Red Red Wine night is no exception...nice call on remembering...