Tuesday, August 14, 2007

2 HOURS; 35 MINUTES AND COUNTING


Dear Avid Readers. The day has finally come. Yours Truly has 2 hours, 35 minutes left before walking into Bumble and Bumble to receive my "free" razor bob. Albeit, I will be estatic to finally use less shampoo, be able to dry my hair in less than an hour, and be rid of all my split ends that have been accumulating since 2005, I will still be none-the-less saddened with having to part with all that hair. We've had 2 incredible years together. We've shared some laughs, we've shared some tears. We've even had some fights and then quickly made up. Therefore, Yours Truly would like to dedicate this post to The Hair.

So, I know that with such a big departure coming up I really should have splurged and gone to some high end trendy NYC salon, however Yours Truly had a hard time justifying spending 100+ dollars for a haircut that is meant to be donated to a child with cancer without the funds to afford a real wig . Just so you know, at Bumble and Bumble, these stylists come from all over teh nation to learn Bumble and Bumble Technique. Therefore, I could either get an already talented stylist from Chicago coming to learn on my head or an Iowa wedding 'up-do' connoisseur who will totally botch up my hair! Either way Yours Truly will be excited to not have 12 lbs of hair on my head as I head to steamy Thailand~

3 comments:

Michelle said...

omg youre getting your haircut today!!

Oscar's Mama said...

will you post a picture of you with your new do? i know i'm going to see you in 2 days but the anticipation is too great.

Anonymous said...

I wish I had pictures to show you, but alas I have a new camera and haven't set up the program to download pictures, so you will just have to wait my pretty. Mich, it was AWESOME running into you on the train. How serendipidous.
Can't wait to see you both ALL weekend long!