Wednesday, January 16, 2008

My Sister-In-Law

Dear Avid Readers. Yes, today is January 16th. Not only is today a Wednesday, but it is also the day that my fantastic sister-in-law was born 26 years ago. Having come from a family of ALL boys I had to make many female friends outside of the F.A.M. well, that is until my brother married this beautiful lady.

She is wonderful on the inside and out and I am so lucky to have her in my life.


Therefore, this post is dedicated to the top 10 reasons why May is Great!

10. She is able to take all he Lee/Yu crap that is dished out.
9. She not only married, but actually loves M.Lee.
8. When one throws up at her house she will make one xi-fan with ro-Shong. mmmmm
7. Even though it could've been the most humiliating event of the century, May stood up in front of the whole congregation as part of the F.A.M. and sang "Jesus (pronounced Hay-zeus) Loves Me This I Know."
6. She is a great Karaoker.
5. She has now made me NOT the shortest person in the family!
4. She usually is the one to teach me how to drill, build, and fix things around the house.
3. She's pretty amazing at Lily's Cafe which does not happen often.
2. I love that she kept her name as Yang-Lee
1. She is one of my favoritest person to go to for advice.

So happy birthday May. I can't wait to celebrate with you over the weekend! Yeah....ribeye...here we come!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday May!!! Hope you have a fabulous birthday!

Michael & May said...

Thank you! Thank you! What can I say! I am da bomb! All this makes up for michael lee's pizza and nuggets celebration today, btw I made the pizza and nuggets

Anonymous said...

I think that is reason 11 why you are so loved....I can't believe he couldn't even pick up the phone to dial for pizza and nuggets on your big day! :)


D-