Wednesday, June 25, 2008

D to the B



Dear Avid Readers,

One would assume that since Yours Truly is officially jobless I would devote more time into updating my dear avid readers on the goings on of my life, yet I find myself with less free time than before. However, this story is so good it had to be told immediately. Today, as I was gchatting with a deara avid reading friend before bed, the subject of my brother came up and the conversation went something like this:

Me: so mike's baby is due soon
Friend: you're talking about the other Mike right?
Me: yeah, not my brother but Pastor Mike
Friend: oh, I never call him Mike
Me: what do you call him?
Friend: Michael
Me: Oh
Friend: and sometimes something else too
(at this moment, for those of you that know gchat, I am typing and I see also on the screen that Friend is typing as well) next thing you know-simultaneously, these words popped up on the screen....

Me: Dbag
Friend: "Douchebag"

It was such a beautiful and bonding moment for us both knowing that we thought so similarly of someone we love so much! So much so that I had to let ALL of my dear avid readers know!

3 comments:

Oscar's Mama said...

You and Michelle are too funny. You're like the blog twins instead of the bobbsey twins, er something like that.

1dorislee said...

did you read michelle's too...i think we just love to make fun of Michael! Oh, I am thinking about making a trip to Chicago before I have to start work again, maybe you and Eric can come down for a night too? I have to look up tickets soon.

May Yang-Lee Photography said...

its amazing how this d-B gets two posts....either he is pretty awesome or he truly is a big DB