Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Updates

Dear Avid Readers,
The sisters came for a reunion last weekend and it was great getting together with everyone. At one point I was up for 33 hours before getting sleep, and looked like it too... Looking Sleepy
The Girls
More Girls
Little Italy
See Food at Stanton Social
SeeBalls at Stanton Social where we ate a lot of cheeze. It was hilarious. I think our waitress hated us, because the dinner was comped (due to one of the sister being a part owner of the restaurant) so we ate at this great restaurant and told our server to just bring out things that 7 girsl would like to eat. I mean we were dressed to go out dancing afterwards and didn't want to make any decisions. Well, our waitress (mind you she had full discretion and money was no limit) decided to bring us every possible form of fried cheese. we had fried cheese in a shape of a ball, fried cheese wrapped in a dumplin, fried cheese in little skewers dipped in french onion soup it was unbelievable how many ways one can actually fry cheese, so needless to say after dinner we went out dancing and we all felt bloated, cheesy, and fried)
Toasting to my one and only Schnee Schni Schnoppi...I am sorry I backed out of LA, but you know how I am with driving...
My She-Ronda...I could eat you alive

A Sister Wedge...I love it
Heather even came out and showed how the "east coast party cuz a east coast party don't stop"
This is my absolute look of shock and excitement and disbelief that Miss L came out to eat and dance with us!
This is about 6 am...and we're still looking semi normal
Mama Scar and her fiesty ways
Can never get enough Stella....ella...ella under my Stella
Cute as buttoms...errr I mean buttons
This is officially hour 33 of no sleep, I was starting to go crossed eyed
Girls night out
So that was my sister weekend. I will have more pictures uploaded once I can figure out how to get my pictures from a CD onto my computer...man I wish I were more cmoputer literate!

5 comments:

Oscar's Mama said...

Very cute! Did your LA friend dye her hair? If it's the same person I am thinking of, she used to have a different hair color. Anyhoo, I was just going to say she looks very pretty blond.

And oh, if you have your pictures off your camera, could I see that one of Eric you talked about?

Jeff said...

boobs.

'nuff said.

1dorislee said...

hey Megs, I can't figure it out to put it on my blog. the minute I do you will know it because I will write a whole post about it...but it doesn't seem to be working. arghh.

Jeff...don't be aggressive.

May Yang-Lee Photography said...

Looks like fun! Always better without boys.

Jeff said...

Boobs.