Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Another Funny Story

Dear Avid Readers, After posting the sexual harassment blog, I remembered a funny story that I had forgotten to share with you. 5-7 months back when the boy was back in New York, I had met the boy and his boss out with a friend (Miss V) of mine for dinner and drinks. The night started out super duper happy with me and (these pictures work, but the friend with me is Miss J but you may pretend it Miss V) We were all laughing and eating (at this fabulous dominican restaurant) and it was good times all around. The boss (who is very non-linear) and the boy had just closed on an important deal and so it was sort of a celebration. Margaritas were aflowing.

As the night progressed, our happiness turned into a little bit of shock as we realized that the double margaritas the boys were ordering have now become double whiskeys. After finishing dinner we decided to go down the street to a local bar. Dimly lit, cute, stiff drinks, it was a wonderful little place. At this time the boys were getting super hammered and Miss V and Yours Truly were catching up with them and had a nice buzzzzzz going.

Therefore, you could imagine my surprise turning in sadness when I realized that the Boss was spending the whole night only talking to the boy and beginning to give him massages on his back and sort of man-flirting while I was there.

But have no fear Dear Avid Readers, that sadness only lasted about a minute and a half as then it turned to disgust. and here is why...
1. From the massages the Boss began tickling the Boy. And not the kind of tickle you give kids to make them scream, not the kind of tickling you give your siblings when you try to torture them, but the kind of tickling you save for the ones you are in bed with after a rompous night.
2. The boss began taking off the boys shoes and socks and trying to give him a foot massage
3. The boss moved to the couch where then he would beckon the boy over
4. at one point the boss was passed out with his face in the boys croch. it was comical.

well at the end of our 5 margaritas, 6 whiskeys and maybe a bottle of wine we decided it was time to go home, especially since the boss no longer had his eyes open. We all walked outside when we realized that the boss had essentially passed out whilst walking out and had to be carried, we tried hailing him a cab, but as most NY cabbies will say (no awake no cab). So many passed us. Finally one stopped. I almost peed for joy until he said, where is he going and we realized that NONE of us knew where Mr. Boss man lived. We knew he lived in Brooklyn and had a partner of 18 years, but the exact address...nada mucho!

Therefore, the only solution we had was to get in a cab (say goodbye to Miss V) and take him back to my place. well, in the process of getting the Boss back home, the boy officially dropped him 3 times on his head. I mean DROPPED. the boss was flung on the boys shoulder so when he dropped it was like 6'1" of drop and onto concrete. I knew there would be major headaches in the a.m.

I went to bed with a Yours Truly frown and thought...tomorrow will be better. Well, I woke up in the morning to find both puke AND piss all over my apartment. and to make matters worse, I stepped in the piss as I was trying to get a glass of water.

The point of this story is that it has now been about 7 months and i can tell teh story and laugh at it; however, that morning I was ready to go wu-tang on someone, anyone.

Please enjoy and next time any male dear avid readers speak with or i.m. the boy please feel free to drop some hints about "male-ssages" "puken'piss" and not to mentions "testoster-tickles"

3 comments:

Oscar's Mama said...

OMG! That's all I can say, OMG!

Well, one more thing, how did the boy allow his shoes and socks to be taken off? Strange.

May Yang-Lee Photography said...

this was quite entertaining! I am more appalled with the massages and foot rubs...coming from the boy who cannot take of his under shirt at another person's house...unbelievable.

1dorislee said...

I know right. he slept fully dressed the entire week in chicago yet so comfortably let his shoes and socks be taken off. I want to blame the whiskey, but know that it would just be an easy excuse :)
It was one of the funniest stories ever.