Friday, September 26, 2008

O.M.G. I feel like Kate on Lost but Without the abs

O.M.G. This is getting creepier and creepier. So, not only did R. Chang write me back, but so did this girl named Stacy who apparently found this huge blog dedicated to R. Chang called Who Is RChang and he has crazy things that surround him. (check my blog comments to see) and also, I think this is the same guy who my brother ran into in the mountains in Taiwan, because he wrote me back an email yesterday as follows:

Hello Ms. Lee,

I have checked other schools, but I feel that Pace University will fit my needs to perfection. Well, I figured that psychology would be a good program to go into so if you could give me any information about how to get started that will be rocktastic....haha....do you get it Ms. Lee? Rocktastic is like fantastic......haha.....all the rocks think I am a riot too. No, I did not go on any rock tours lately, but I did go on a hiking tour in the mountains of Taiwan. It was very beautiful and I did get to see some lovely rocks. Well, look forward to hearing back from you. Ronald "the rock" Chang.


Dear Avid Readers, if you know of anything that can lead to the explanation of this mysterious R. Chang, please let me know through comments. It is just the weirdest thing ever...

4 comments:

Oscar's Mama said...

Is it possible your brother is playing a joke on you? Otherwise this is just too weird.

Doris and John said...

i thought so at first but then i realized, one: he doesn't have my work email address and two: i didn't tell him about R Chang and he blogged about it and used a different name. I mean my email was from ronald chang and his guy was reginald and I don't know who this "stacy" girl is who wrote about the other blog with him...it's all just very weird, and when I accused my family of playing this joke the response was "man, I wish, but we're not smart enough to come up with this."

May Yang-Lee Photography said...

how do they know that is his picture? i believe any of this, this does not make any sense.

Michael & May said...

trebor si eht laer r ganhc. now that you know...what will you do to him?