Wednesday, December 17, 2008

In other news

Dear avid readers, in case ya'll don't get to see it again soon here is a photo of me holding a new born...yes, I look all happy and content and like I know what I'm doing but I was just a little nervous-nerves...and I will say this much, after 15 minutes of holding an 8lb 7ounce baby my arm was starting to get a little sore.



Here she is Juniper Vanda Christina Franzoni...she was actually born on the brightest full moon in 15 years...
Lastly, my boss is driving me bonkers. She is the most unorganized, loopy, only-talks-about-how-much-work-there-is-but-not-actually-do-anything kind of a person. She literally loses everything and says that she "knows her weaknesses" yet never seems to do anything about it. It is so hard to work with disorganized people. She will walk into my office to ask me something and then just leave something in my office so then I feel compelled to complete it but half the time I can't complete it and I end up having to just let it sit at my desk which I HATE clutter...grrrrrrr


2 comments:

May Yang-Lee Photography said...

the baby is cute and i cannot stand unorganized peeps. sucks for you!

OneLifeLiveIt said...

Hope your boss doesn't read this blog. Lolz!