Thursday, July 26, 2007

Double Fisting Grandma'

Dear Avid Readers:

As most of you know, the official evites have been sent. Yours Truly has been doing some deep thinking about what it means to hit 30. I am afraid of the changes that might happen upon hitting this mysterious number we call 30. I wanted to share some of my concerns with you, my dear avid readers in hopes to better understand my own fears and concerns.

1. Will I still get that tingling feeling in my stomach when I get a text talking about "open bars?"

2. Can I still get away with ripped tights and hole-y shirts?

3. Will I lose my ability to enjoy unplanned excursions with only a pair of clean underwear as my suitcase

4. Could I still be a sacrificial lamb?

5. Will the term "grandma" become less hilarious but more realistic?

6. Will the terms: "Brutal & Triple O.C." still be used freely by me or about me?

7. Is my bra size going to decrease with the size of my panties increase?

8. Will I be referred to more frequently as Ms or Ma'am?

9. Will Happy Hours go from an all night extravaganza to literally an hour?

but most importanly,

10. Will I wake up one morning and know how to make casseroles and end having to cook all the time?

There it is dear avid readers. I hope you understand why Yours Truly is a little concerned at this moment in this particular year.

3 comments:

Michael & May said...

hmmm...don't be concerned, although everything you mentioned are true....j.k

Anonymous said...

I can't imagine happy hours not lasting all night, even when you are 60! You'll still be the hippest grandma!

Michelle said...

dlee.....no worries...u are the coolest ever and will always be....i finally started a blogspot so add me babes!