Friday, September 5, 2008

10 Hours and counting

Dear Avid Readers, I am being a little rindonkulous today because Joan is coming back in town in less than 12 hours. I am pretty stoked. He will be here for 2 weeks and I am super duper excited. Despite Mr. RK's annoying, egotistical, I-want-to-grab-his-nuts-and-rip-it-out-of-his-body-just-to-stuff-it-in-his-mouth-and-watch-him-gag-on-it attitude I am trying to not let it get the best of me and just concentrate on the fact that I am dying for Joan to get here because
1. I get to celebrate my birthday AGAIN!
2. I get to be taken out on fancy dinners cuz it's my favorite hobby
3. I have someone to talk to about Heroes, Lost and all the other shows I love to watch!

6 comments:

Jeff said...

oh shit. Happy birthday.

1dorislee said...

Hey Doh
Better late than never eh?

May Yang-Lee Photography said...

john better hook it up considering your g chat and your post is all about him...man i guess it is true love blossoms, michael needs to live in china for a year, maybe i can get that that sentimental too

Anonymous said...

how is this joan character...you are such a mo' to the fo'

Doris and John said...

uhm May...is "hot guys" actually just Michael trying to be funny? I might have to start making my blog where you have to log in to comment cuz "hot guys'" comments are a little brutal!

Anonymous said...

...all i can say is...BOOBS...