Friday, September 5, 2008

Introducing Mr. James Lipton!

Dear Avid Readers,
As most of you may know Yours Truly has recently started a new job at Pace University. Upon arriving here, I discovered that the show, Inside the Actor's Studio, has moved from The New School to Pace University, and during our first day of Orientation for these MFA students I got to meet none other than the infamous...duh duh duh...James Lipton.

Yes folks, that's right I met the bearded man with a huge vocabulary himself and he gave a speech to the incoming class of 2008 and I swear there were a few twitches of eyebrows in the audience as he used words I even had trouble comprehending...and we all now the extent of my vocabulary.


Last but not least Ellen Burstyn was there as well as she was a co-founder of the Actor's Studio as well. It was very interesting!

2 comments:

Oscar's Mama said...

That rocks! Will you get to see some of his tapings?

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.