Thursday, July 8, 2010

Another New Housewife of Miami

Dear Avid Readers,
Yours Truly is by no means what you might call a "sports fan" but I did get swept up in the Lebrocle as I was excited at the prospect that he may go to Chicago. But as the days went on the Wade/Bosch got into the drama-rama and Lebron extended his "decision" timeline I got more and more annoyed with the whole situation.

I mean, there was more drama in the weeks leading up to Lebron's decision than an entire season of The Real Housewives of Atlanta with Nene. I mean we had Wade and his baby daddy drama. Then we had Lebron and his Cleveland "it will be like a nuclear bomb in Ohio if Lebron leaves" (direct quote from ESPN) drama, and you throw in Bosch as a nice and rounded three-some you have reality TV at its best.

Yours Truly just has one last thing to say about this whole Lebrocle...and it's this. Next time you haters make fun of me and my Real Housewives, or my ANTM H2T, I want you think back on this time as you sat biting your nails, waiting in sweaty anticipation for Lebron to make his decision that he really is no better than the "what-you-like-to-call-shit-TV" The Real Housewives. My suggestion to BRAVO is simple. Go down to Miami, start a show called The Real Ballers of Miami and follow Wade, Lebron and Bosch around town as they hit up topless beaches, get WAAAAAsted on pink drinks with umbrellas and bang young girls. But me, I'll stick with the housewives, because after this week Nene seems sane and enjoyable compared to Le'muchodramabron James.

No comments: